Wednesday 22 April 2015

Bottoms Up



Hello lovely Peeps, it's another glorious day here in Somerset. It's very hard to choose between crafting and sunbathing, so a bit of both today (I've tried combining the two but suntan lotion stains don't really add much to the look of a card, lol).

Today's card is one I made for my Father-in-law's birthday, which I am entering into the Papertake Weekly Challenge Blog - Cute as a button 

I have used:-
'Cheers Bear' stamp from Lili of the Valley - coloured in with Promarkers (sadly he's retired but he is one of my favourites)
'Bottoms Up' stamp from the LOTV Statements - Fabulous set stamped in grey Stazon onto
tracing paper (I glued the ends onto old book pages then tore them off when the glue was dry).
Papers from Daisytrail (the grey one is splattered with water)
Numbers were cut on my Craft Robo, coloured in with a fineliner pen and blue Promarkers
Buttons from my stash


Thanks for stopping by,
Katrina x

No comments: