Tuesday 4 August 2015

Garden Planner

Afternoon peeps, and a warm welcome to my new followers :)


I made this to sell at the summer fayre last week since I've heard that *some* people are into gardening. Definitely does not include me. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate a nice garden as much as the next person. But the back ache, broken nails and face full of spiders are not for me.

The topper is from the Vintage Boys Art Pad and the green paper is from the Heartfelt 8x8 Paper Pad ,both by LOTV. I've stamped carrots on the pale brown paper with a Woodware stamp and brown Memento ink.
The lettering is done with Retro alphabet stamps (My Sentiments Exactly) onto white card with doodled edges. The skeleton leaves and ribbon are from my stash, the bark is from an old pot-pourri packet!
I used my cinch to punch the holes & bind the book together.

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:-
Simon Says Stamp - Make a Plan
Crafting When We Can - Ribbon/Twine/Washi
Without words - Harvest Home (Fruit & Vegetables)
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog - Use ribbon or twine
Craft your passion - Anything Goes
I'll be back soon with my first Design Collective make for August. Thanks for stopping by,
Katrina x

5 comments:

Sarah said...

This is such a lovely project and is sure to be useful as well as gorgeous to look at. I wish it were only spiders I have to worry about in the garden, we have a resident toad which has to be avoided...yuk!!

Michelle said...

This is so lovely - gorgeous colours and layout - thank you for joining us this time at Penny's Paper-Crafty and good luck - Michelle x

Sue said...

Katrina, this is a great card. Your card design is really lovely and sets off that super art pad image, (Why do I never think of using those)! I am very taken with the sentiment you have made too...
Sue...xxx

Vickie Y said...

Adorable image and project. Love the ribbon ties. Thank you for sharing with us at CWWC Challenge.

Maura said...

Sweet little planner. Love the image of the little boy digging into the garden. Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge this week!