Monday 6 February 2017

Scribbly Flowers

Hello lovely peeps


 My sister lent me a fabulous set of PaperArtsy stamps by Jo Firth-Young (JOFY12) before Christmas, I thought that it was about time that I used them :o)

First I stamped the big flower over some patterned paper with Black Archival ink.


I bent the stem a little before stamping it again, then added some smaller flowers


I stamped the flowers and some leaves onto papers from the Love & Romance Signature Collection by Sara Davies, then cut them out and paper-pieced them.

The sentiment (from the Woodware Tiny Phrases set) was stamped onto more paper from the pad and I layered everything up on 7"x5" card blank with some white organza ribbon


I would like to enter this in the following challenges:-
The Ribbon Girls February Any Card
Incy Wincy Designs - Love
Get Creative Challenges  #55 Red + one other colour 
Let's Craft & Create Challenge #122 Love is in the Air
Addicted to Stamps #141 Love
Simon Says Stamp (Wed) The colour of love 
Love to Scrap  #94 Who Loves You Baby
 Sweet Stampin Love is in the air

Thanks for stopping by,
Katrina x

13 comments:

Borqna said...

Fantastic card!
Creative Blessings,
Borqna

Carole Pollard said...

What a great technique thanks for sharing. Its made a stunning card Love and hugs Carole x

Jo Nevill said...

Love your arty card !
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

Jo x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful ! Really love this card xx

Chris said...

Fabulous stamps and a beautiful design. Thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
chris
x

Tracy Welham said...

Fantastic, love the design and colours. I must dig out my set of Paperartsy stamps and have a play. Creative Blesssings, Tracy x

Teresa Kline said...

hello kat! I so luv the newsprint background and the stunning flowers...gorgeous color combo too! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Thank you for participating in the Sweet Stampin' Love Challenge! Your card is gorgeous!

Sammy said...

Gorgeous card. Love this! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

Cara said...

What a fab arty card.
Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Cara DT x

Ann Chuang Crafts said...

I love this PaperArtsy Stamp. So beautiful card!! Beautifully coloured image and fabulous background.
Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent, creativity and imagination at work. I hope to see more of your creativity in the near future.
HUGS!
Ann Love To Scrap! Challenge DT
http://anncard.blogspot.tw

Jonnece said...

Fantastic card. Thanks for joining us at Let's Craft and Create and sharing the technique you used. Jonnece DT

creationsnz said...

Super design, love those flowers. CarolG