Wednesday 15 April 2015

Love Grows and a Special Offer

Hello lovely peeps.

Before I show you my card, I wanted to tell you about
the fabulous offer over at the Lili of the Valley website .
If you spend £25 you get a free paper pad worth £7.50
(offer valid between 15th and 19th April 2015)

I've gone for Antebellum since I've used it in several of my recent cards.

So, this was going to be my second card for the LOTV Design Collective. 
Unfortunately the stamp is retired now, but you can still get the image in their True Love coloured Art Pad (although the colours are different).


 

I have used:-

7" x 7" card blank
Love Grows stamp and sentiment from LOTV
Papers from Antebellum 8" x 8" pad and Always and Forever - Solids pad
Marianne Design Creatables Die - Branch & Flowers 1 LR0256
Promarkers
Petaloo fabric flowers
Shrink plastic
Ribbon, buttons and mesh from my stash.


That's all for now, I'm going to put my feet up and watch some crafting telly :D

Thank you for stopping by,
Katrina x

No comments: