Friday 9 December 2016

Birthday Brittany and a sneak peek

Hello lovely peeps

Before I show you my card, I've a little sneak peek of one of the new Trio stamps being launched next Friday (16th December) by Lili of the Valley.


They are really cute, you might want to put some of your Christmas pennies aside for next week :o)
I'll be blogging the finished card this Sunday.

My card for today features Brittany the Birthday Girl from Stamping Bella.


I coloured her in with Promarkers  (Lime Zest, Fuchsia and Ice Greys for the dress) and doodled down the sides of the card panel before mounting it on an A5 landscape card that was covered with one of the gorgeous papers from the Winnie in Wonderland CD by Polkadoodles.

The sentiment was done on my computer.


I would like to enter this in the following challenges:-
Get Creative Challenges #53 birthday
Crafter's Cafe #162 Christmas and/or birthday
Crafty Awesomeness Anything Goes
The Pencil Case #34 Anything Goes
Creative Moments #107 Anything Goes w/optional twist (none)
Southern Girls  #149 Anything Goes
Crafting By Designs (monthly) December Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by,
Katrina x

5 comments:

Olga Fink said...

Absolutely stunning card!! I love love love it!!!
xoxo Olga

Unknown said...

Just love his gorgeous papers to. Thank you for joining us at the Anything Goes Challenge at The Pencil Case. Helen DT

Aileen said...

Beautiful card, reminds me I haven't used this stamp near enough. Wonderful colouring and love the background paper.

Gale said...

Fabulous Birthday card Katrina. Beautiful coloring. Thanks for sharing with us at The Crafter's Cafe and we hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Gale DT

ELE said...

Thanks for joining us for our Creative Moments Challenge
We look forward to seeing you again next time.
Hugs,
creativEle DT