Sunday, 2 July 2017

Feature a Creature at LOTV

Hello lovely peeps


There's a new challenge on the Lili of the Valley Facebook page - Feature a Creature.

To be in with a chance of winning one of three Lili of the Valley vouchers, all you need to do is create something to fit our theme using a LOTV image and then post it on the Facebook event page before 21st July 2017. There's plenty of gorgeous animals to choose from -  bunnies, bears, cats, dogs, mice, squirrels, birds and more.

For my inspiration card I've used Odd Dog Mug of Tea (still available as a digi, although I have used the rubber stamp version).

First I stamped him onto watercolour card with Black Archival Ink and then coloured him in with Tim Holtz Distress Markers - Tea Dye, Victorian Velvet and Vintage Photo. The sentiment is from the Teenage Boy Sentiments stamp set.

The papers I've used are from a 6"x6" Santoro Willow paper pad and I've added sinamay mesh and a few buttons from my stash to finish the card off.

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:-
 Lil Patch of Crafty Friends  #61 Anything Goes
Creative Inspirations #278 Dots and/or stripes
Alphabet Challenge H for Hearts
One Crazy Stamper  Anything Goes

Through the Purple Haze #128 Spots and/or stripes
Crafty Animals  #4 Anything Goes 

Thanks for stopping by,
Katrina x

6 comments:

  1. What an amazing image and so beautifully and exquisitely coloured.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet and pretty. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Alphabet Challenge, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so sweet and a perfect match paper and image, thank you for joining us at LPOCF and good luck, hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous card. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenge.
    Crafty hugs
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message if you pop by, it really makes my day.
Katrina xx