Tuesday 9 January 2018

Forever Friends Daisies on Throwback Tuesday

Hello lovely peeps and welcome to my new follower :o)


Now that I'm back into the crafty swing of things after Christmas and New Year I've made a card for  my Throwback Tuesday feature.

This cutie is from 2008, manufactured by Docrafts for Hallmark. Like the previous Forever Friends stamp I used back in November there is no name on the side, so I'm calling it Forever Friends Daisies.

I stamped the image onto Simply The Best card from Limetree Crafts with Black Memento ink and coloured it in with Promarkers/Flexmarkers and Graph'Its


For the card base I used the same card with my new Circle Swing Card dies from Crafters Companion and One Birdie Lane papers (Nitwit/LOTV)

I decorated the back of the circle with more paper and a sentiment from Lili of the Valley's Sketchy Wishes stamp set


I would like to enter this in the following challenges:-
Simon Says Stamp (Wed) Something new (new die)
Deep Ocean Challenge #172 something new
Penny Black and More  Something New
Dragonfly Journeys #109 hooray for birthdays
Brown Sugar #274 birthday

Thanks for stopping by,
Katrina x

8 comments:

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Katrina love that die cut think I will have to have a day out at the store! huggles Sue xx

Dr Sonia S V said...

Such a cool and fun fancy fold
Cheers
Dr Sonia

brenda said...

A super creation for our 'Something New' theme at Penny Black and More challenge, many thanks for joining in.

B x

Dawn said...

how precious is this !!!!! so cheerful !! Thanks for sharing with us at Brown Sugar Challenge. Good Luck.
DT Member
Dawn

Unknown said...

Love the swinging circle design and the image is so sweet, fab card :)
Hugs Kaz xx

Fikreta said...

awesome card!
hugs

Jeannie said...

Hi Katrina! This is such a super sweet bear and I love your coloring and the fun way that it spins too. Thanks so much for joining my blog challenge :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys

susiestacey said...

Lovely card and a sweet FF stamp they are such sweet bears.
Thank you for sharing at Penny Black & More 'Something New' challenge and good luck x Susan x