Thursday 29 March 2018

Layered Flowers

Hello lovely peeps


I've got a CAS card to show you today, made with the 'Layered Flowers' set of stamps from Hunkydory.

I was originally planning to stamp out three different colour flowers using Picked Raspberry,  Squeezed Lemonade and Spiced Marmalade Distress Oxides. As I was practicing on copy paper though I hit upon this combination of all three colours and I think the flowers look much more realistic like this.  I love happy accidents :o)

Other ingredients:
Simply The Best 300gsm card (Limetree crafts)
Peeled Paint Distress Oxide
Black Memento Ink
Fancy Sayings sentiment by Clearly Besotted

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:-
Mod Squad Challenge - spring theme
TIME OUT Challenges #106 photo 

Thanks for stopping by,
Katrina x

8 comments:

meg said...

the colours are beautiful, they give a natural feel and depth to the flowers.

Viv said...

This is lovely Kat. Another stamp for my wish list {sigh}

Fikreta said...

so pretty!

Macimbalo said...

This is so pretty! Soft and elegant! Thanks so much for playing along with us at  The Mod Squad Challenge Angie

Unknown said...

Beautiful CAS card, love the gorgeous flower stamps :)
Hugs Kaz xx

Jill V said...

Very pretty blooms - beautifully coloured and I love how you added some extra interest with those splatters in the background! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Jill

Lisa Kind said...

Beautiful card, and I love the color combination as well! Thanks for joining us at Time Out!

Megan said...

This color combination is fabulous! Such a pretty card!